The current Loan Periods for UD Students affiliated with the UCLT and Community Borrowers is:
- 3 week loans auto renew once
- 7 day loans do not auto renew.
Auto renewal occurs before the due date for a further loan period of 3 weeks. Patrons can then renew their items one extra time via their Library Account.
MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT
Saving Searches, Renewing Books and placing Hold requests can all be done via MY ACCOUNT.
Links to your Library account can be found:
- on the top right-hand side of the ATL website
- top right-hand side of the UD Hub Library Search page (Sign In)
For more information
My Account – Library Hub Guide – LibGuides at University of Divinity Library
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON RENEWING
- If you need an item currently on loan, it is important to place a request for that item so it will not auto-renew
- ‘Automatic renewal’ will be prevented if there is a pending request or recall for an item.
- You will be notified by email if another borrower places a request for an item that you have on loan. This recall will stop the automatic renewal process.
- The item must be returned by the end of the current renewal period
- You will receive a courtesy notice 2 days prior to the actual date items are due for return to the Library.
- Contact the Library if you have any difficulties.