The Library uses automatic renewals to extend your loans.
Items are lent for an initial period (7 or 28 days). Auto renewal occurs before the due date for a further loan of 7 or 28 days, until the maximum loan period is reached.
280 days maximum loan for 28 day items
70 days maximum loan for 7 day items
- If you need an item currently on loan, it is important to place a request for that item so it will not auto-renew
- ‘Automatic renewal’ will be prevented if there is a pending request or recall for an item.
- You will be notified by email if another borrower places a request for an item that you have on loan. This recall will stop the automatic renewal process.
- The item must be returned by the end of the current renewal period
- You will receive a courtesy notice 2 days prior to the actual date items are due for return to the Library.